Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fishing Report and Standings

Well, I made a trip down to Grand Isle on Monday, expecting Monday morning to be like Sunday, Sunny and warm with broken clouds. It ended up being windy, cool, and overcast. I did get to take out the new canoe, though, which was difficult in the wind until I shifted some things around, then it was quite efficient. No fish were caught, but I did catch every school zone between Harahan and Grand Isle….twice.

As of now, after my failed trip and Will’s trip of non-edibles and others who have not reported any catches up to this point, the standings are as follows:

Brian.....0pts
Will......0pts
Ryan......0pts
Nick......0pts
Brock.....0pts
Jessie....0pts

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll be the first to comment, if anyone has any alterations to the above please send your report and pics asap. I should have a couple points on the board after this weekend, even if it is just a few 2pt bluegill.

    ReplyDelete